How To Get Curly Hair Naturally For Men And Women
Can you imagine your hair with curls without using heat? But the question arises that How to get curly hair naturally for men and women? When it comes to hair styling, a lot of people go for curly hair. Curly hair presents a look that can go with any occasion. Long curly hair generally looks amazing and attractive. It is the dream of every woman to have natural curls as it can make other women envy her.
When you have to attend any function/event, you need an instant solution to make your hair curly overnight. It does not seem to be a dream anymore because there are a variety of methods to achieve curls. Through these methods, you can make your hair curly without using harmful heat equipment like curlers etc. You can apply any of the following methods to get overnight heatless curls:
- Are you in search of ways to make your hair look curly overnight with braids? You can follow these steps through which braiding can work for natural waves.
- Wash and condition your hair.
- Gently comb your hair and use a towel to dry them.
- Divide your hair into two parts and braid them into two pigtails.
- Let your hair dry for several hours.
- When your hair becomes dry, loosen the braids.
- You will see that you have got natural-looking wavy hair.
- Twisting Hair for Light Curves
- Wash and condition your hair.
- Gently dry your hair with the use of a towel.
- Brush your hair thoroughly.
- Separate your hair into two sections and twist each section lightly.
- Turn those twists into side buns.
- Let them dry overnight.
- When you will open the buns in the morning, you will have light curves.
- Roller Curls
- Buy rollers from any beauty shop.
- Buy big rollers if you want big and lengthy curls and small rollers for small and short curls.
- Shampoo and condition your hair and dry them with a towel.
- Comb your hair gently and properly.
- Section off a small bunch of your hair.
- Carefully roll it up and put one of the rollers on.
- Repeat the procedure and roll them until your hair is covered with rollers.
- Carefully take out the rollers after 4 to 5 hours.
- You will find beautiful and amazing curls.
You can curl your hair without a curling iron or roller. This is only possible if you learn to use paper for this purpose. This is something interesting and inexpensive to be applied. Here are few tips on how to curl hair with paper.
- Tear your paper bag into long strips.
- Wrap a strip of paper around your hair.
- Twist your hair around the paper.
- Roll the paper up to the length of your hair.
- Tie the loose ends of the paper.
- Apply the same procedure to the rest of your hair.
African American hair, whether curly or straight, looks versatile. These hairstyles are very popular and are adopted by men and women both. Now the question arises that what ways should be adopted by men to make African American hair curly? African American hair is naturally curly but these curls are very tight and you need loosely looking curls. Follow these tips mentioned below:
- Use a shampoo and conditioner with curl defining or curl enhancing features.
- Gently dry your hair with the help of a towel.
- Comb them to untangle the knots.
- Use moisturizer or gel on your damp hair to hold your hair.
A lot of people are not happy with their hair texture. If you are among those people who want to know how to change your hair texture naturally and permanently, you can go for any of the given ways.
- You can use a straightening iron to flatten your curls. If you have thick curls, you can use straightener along with other hair products to soften your hair locks.
- You can apply gel if you have short or medium length hair. It will give a thicker look to your hair.
- You can use thickening spray if you have fine and flat hair. This method can be used by women who want to add volume to their hair.
- You can put your freshly washed and straight hair into a bun. Allow it to dry naturally for several hours. You will end up having a loose and natural wave. This method can also add some volume to your hair.
Do you wish to make your hair naturally curly permanently? For that, you need to go for a permanent treatment. This treatment can be done on a person’s hair when curls are created in the hair shaft. Getting hair naturally curly permanently does not last long if it is done by heating by curler. If you want permanent curls, you will have to use chemical treatment. These are the ways through which you can perm hair at home by yourself.
- First of all, know what type of hair you have.
- Get your hair cut and trim up split ends.
- Decide whether you want small or long curls or tight or loose curls.
- Purchase a perm kit to apply at home.
- Read the directions and start working on perming your hair.
- Comb your hair and get all the knots out.
- Shampoo your hair and gently dry them with a towel.
- Split them into four equal sections.
- Use the straight or cylindrical rods.
- Apply the perm solution at the scalp and then massage it into all of your hair.
- Keep the solution on at correct temperature.
- Leave it for the amount of time needed for desired effects.
- Wash your hair and get rid of all the solution completely.
- Apply a professional neutralizer.
- Towel dry your hair.
- Now you can look at your beautiful curly hair.
- Remember that you need a great deal of attention and care for your permed hair.
Using products could be a perfect solution for making straight hair wavy. Here are few products that can help turn your straight hair to curly.
- Cat Walk (Curl Collection) is the best curl booster. It helps wavy, hard to curl hair to hold their shine and full potential.
- Osis+ (Twin Curl Cream) is meant to give way to moderately curly hair. It can give your hairs’ frizzy, unruly strand a perfect hold. It also promises to give a smooth and soft look to your hair after it dries completely.
- AG Hair Cosmetics (Curl Activator) is the best curl booster to turn frizzy and wavy hair into the barely curly hair.
- Bb. Curl Conscious (For Fine Curls) is designed to give your waves some serious amount of lift and texture.
- Garnier Fructis (Wonder Waves) can be applied on damp, frizzy and barely wavy hair. You can watch them transform into perfect and well-defined waves.
- Bumble and Bumble (Surf Spray) will help you get cool beach waves like hair.