Home Remedies to Lose Weight on Tummy and Hips
Many people especially women face the problem of weight gaining on tummy and hips. For this reason, regular exercise, a healthy and balanced diet and plenty of water can help them reduce their weight. Other than that the only safest and effective way is to apply home remedies to reduce tummy and hips.
How to Reduce Hips in 10 Days:
Do you want to reduce your hips size in 10 days? Although it sounds like a dream in order to make this dream come true, you will have to apply a few remedies on regular basis.
- Coconut Oil is the best home remedy to reduce hips. It helps to lose extra fats from the body. It is also helpful in improving your metabolism and can reduce hunger cravings.
- Take some coconut oil and massage them on your tummy and hips.
- Massage for about 10 minutes two times a day.
- Use coconut oil for cooking also to prevent excess fats in your body.
- Coffee Powder helps to promote blood circulation and can reduce the accumulated fats. It can act as a good scrub and can be used to scrub muscles around the hips area.
- Take a tablespoon of coffee which is left after brewing it.
- Add a little amount of honey to it.
- Prepare a paste and apply it on your tummy and hips.
- Let it dry naturally and then scrub with your wet hands.
- This helps to reduce excess fats and improve your blood circulation.
- Repeat this process 2-3 times a week for better results.
- Yoga is the best way to remove excess fats in the body. It helps to improve fitness, strength, and flexibility of your body.
- Perform Surya Namaskar that makes your body fit including your tummy and hips.
- Apple Cider Vinegar helps to reduce fats. It helps to flush out toxins from your body.
- Take 3 parts of ACV and mix it in one part of coconut oil.
- Massage with this solution for about 10 minutes.
- Leave it on your skin for 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with water.
- Repeat this remedy for about two times a day.
Ways to Lose Weight Fast Naturally and Permanently:
Do you feel embarrassed to have a fat tummy? It not only damages your image but also increases your risks to health ailments. Try these home remedies to use or avoid to lose the fats around your tummy.
- Start your day with lemon juice.
- Stay off from white rice.
- Stay away from sweets and foods rich in oil.
- Eat raw garlic.
- Avoid non-vegetarian foods.
- Eat a bowl full of fruits daily in the morning and evening.
- Use spices like cinnamon, ginger and black pepper in your cooking.
Tips to Reduce Hips and Thighs by Yoga:
Here are a few basic tips to reduce hips and thighs by yoga. A proper diet along with yoga can help you reduce your fats in both these problem areas.
- Chair Pose stimulates the muscles in your legs, especially hips and thighs.
- Stand erect in Tadasana.
- Gently bend your knees and lower your buttocks.
- Inhale and extend your arms over your head.
- Hold the pose for a few seconds.
- Keep the flow of your breath going and then release.
- Warrior Pose II works on the legs for sure, specifically on the inner thighs.
- Stand straight in Tadasana.
- Widen your legs such that they are a little more than hip-width apart.
- Twist your right heel with the toes pointing outwards.
- Use your left heel to ground yourself.
- Lower your hips and then radiate your energy out as you stretch out your arms.
- Turn your gaze forward and hold the pose with integrity.
- Breathe slow and strong as you hold the pose and then release.
- Repeat the same procedure on the other side.
- Cobbler Pose is an amazing hip opener. Basically, it works on your hips and thighs. It stretches and tones your hips and thighs.
- Sit on the mat with your legs stretched out.
- Fold your knees and bring your feet to the center.
- Join your feet and straighten your back.
- Hold your feet with your palms.
- Now push your knees to the ground as much as you can.
- Hold the pose for a few seconds and then release.
- Bridge Pose enhances the circulation of blood. In this pose, the raised hips enforce a good stretch. This keeps your muscles toned and stimulated.
- Lie flat on your back and bend your legs at the knees.
- Gently lift your hips and back off the floor.
- Straighten your shoulders and stretch out your arms so that they reach your feet.
- Take long and deep breathe.
- Hold the pose for a few seconds and release.
Kitchen Remedies for Weight Loss:
- Tomato is rich in Vitamins, Magnesium, and other nutrients. Eat a couple of tomatoes every morning on an empty stomach.
- Cabbage is rich in Vitamin C and low in calories but high in fiber and water content. Make it a necessary part of your weight loss diet.
- Lemon is one of the best home remedies to lose weight. It helps to improve digestion and to get the nutrients required to burn fats.
- Apple Cider Vinegar is another popular remedy to reduce excessive weight. It helps to break down fats.
- Cinnamon Powder or Sticks help avoid overeating by fighting insulin resistance.
Herbal Health Drinks for Weight Loss:
There are few herbal health drinks that work wonders for weight loss.
- Warm water
- Drink at least 8-10 glasses of warm water per day.
- You can add a little amount of lemon or honey onto it.
- Green Tea & Ginger Drink
- Put 8 ounces of boiling water in a strainer.
- Add green tea and ginger in it and let it boil for 3-4 minutes.
- Drink 1-2 cups daily on an empty stomach.
- Rose Petal Water
- Place a pot on the stove and put rose petals in it.
- Add distilled water to cover them completely.
- Cover the pot with a tightly fitting lid.
- Simmer for about 10-15 minutes until the petals lose their color.
- Strain the liquid into a glass jar.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for a week.
- Drink 1 cup every morning on an empty stomach.
- Cinnamon Tea
- Place the cinnamon in a cup.
- Cover it with 8 ounces of boiling water.
- Steep for 15 minutes.
- Strain and drink it 1-2 times a day.
- Boil 8 ounces of fresh water.
- Pour it over 1 teaspoon of chopped ginseng.
- Allow it to steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Strain and add honey or lemon as you like.
- Drink it once or twice daily.
- Dandelion and Peppermint
- Pour a cup of boiling water over the dandelion and peppermint.
- Cover it for 5-10 minutes.
- Add lemon for taste if you like it.
- Drink a cup twice daily.
- Black Pepper and Lemon Juice
- Mix half lemon juice in a glass of water.
- Sprinkle some amount of black pepper in it.
- Drink it once after meals.
- Bottle Gourd Juice
- Fill a glass with cold bottle gourd juice.
- Add a dash of lime juice in it.