Treadmills are known to be one of the most sought-after exercise equipment. Because of many physical and mental benefits, plenty of people aims to purchase the best treadmill for their homes. There are plenty of choices offered in the market and it is a hard task to find out the best treadmill among them. So, before you go for buying the best treadmill keep the design and various specifications in mind. If you are enthusiastic about your fitness, then look for a treadmill system that costs under $500.
Not sure which is the best treadmill for you? Here is the list of the best treadmill for home under $500. You can choose whichever suits according to your standards.
Pro-Form 6.0 RT
Pro-Form 6.0 RT is the top of the line treadmill due to its plenty of features and specifications. Its motor allows the speed of up to a maximum of 10mph which is highly suitable for runners and walkers. It comes with Tread-Soft Cushioning system. This type of cushioning helps you to work out for long periods of time that does not cause back or joint pain. It also has a large LCD display screen that shows your distance, speed, calories burnt, time and heart rate.
Sunny Health and Fitness
The sunny health and fitness are one of the mid-priced models. It has a powerful motor. At 2.2 horsepower, it is capable of speeds up to 6mph. It has 3 incline gradients and 9 different workout programs. You can choose any of them and vary your workout routine.
The Exerpeutic TF1000 is one of the top-notch systems that prove a fit body doesn’t come at an expensive price. This also features a folding frame, allowing it to be easily stored away when not in use. This machine can easily accommodate users with a maximum weight of up to 400 pounds. It comes with an LCD display that allows its users to see the calories burnt, distance traveled as well as the speed and time.
Merit Fitness 715T Plus
Merit Fitness 715T plus comes with a 3-window LED display. It offers an individual to keep track of his or her progress. The screen shows the calories burnt, current speed, distance covered and the time. It also has the heart rate checker that can be checked via the thumb pulse rate monitor. There are 4 pre-set exercise workouts and it also features a water bottle holder.
Weslo Cadence G 5.9
Weslo Cadence’s impressive motor offers a 2.25 CHP that allows belt speed of up to 10mph. This machine can easily accommodate users with a maximum weight of up to 250 pounds. This offers a comfort cell cushioning system that provides the users with maximum comfort. This machine is equipped with an LCD display screen that provides you with visual feedback related to the training progress.
Confidence GTR Power PRO
Confidence GTR Power Pro is one of the top discounted treadmills offered. It has the capability to hold a maximum weight of up to 265 pounds. It has 12 built-in workout plans that make it an optimal choice for the users.
Best Treadmill Brands:
Here is the list of best treadmill brands along with their price range.
- The Sole Treadmill is an excellent machine brand that is considered to be the best treadmill as far as its price range is concerned. This comes with 15 programs that focus on fat burning, cardio health, and intensity training.
- Pro-Form Treadmill is a budget division of ICON Health and Fitness. It combines low treadmill prices with its appealing features. Its sale prices are as low as $599.
- LifeSpan Treadmill is a great overall treadmill with a ton of excellent features. It has a 2.5 CHP motor that allows the speed of up to 11mph. This treadmill brand provides up to 15% incline for the adjustment of your workout intensity. It comes with 17 workout programs that provide you with a tone of exercise options. Its price ranges from $799 to $7495.
- Gold’s Gym Treadmill is a brand owned by ICON Health and Fitness. These home treadmills are meant for casual use. Its sale price starts around $400.
- Merit Treadmill is an economical treadmill brand. These are designed specifically for the beginners and sell for less than $500.
- Weslo Treadmill comes at a great budget-friendly price. This treadmill is the best for the beginners. It’s the best two features are heart rate monitoring and programmed workouts on the console. Through this, you can get 6 programmed treadmill workouts. This is specifically designed for weight loss and intensity training.
Treadmills for the Home:
Choosing the best home treadmill is not easy. So if you want to buy one for your use at home, then you need to consider the following factors. First of all, the price is an important factor to be considered. Another important factor to be considered is that of space because you are buying it for use at home. Your desired workout programs and entertainment options can also help you make your list to choose the best treadmill for the home.
- Nordic Track Commercial 1750 is ranked as one of the best and most engaging treadmills. It has the impressive performance spec of a 3.8 CHP motor. It has a large and low-maintenance track with incline/decline, and advanced cushioning. You can turn the cushioning on for excellent joint protection and you can turn it off to better approximate outdoor training.
- Sole 780 is one of the roomier and more powerful treadmills. It has an advanced 9 display and can securely dock a tablet computer for convenient multitasking and entertainment. It has a commercial 3.5 CHP motor and a power incline with a maximum 15% grade. It has 10 pre-set programs including user designed workouts. Sole treadmills have Bluetooth connectivity for use with the Sole Fitness mobile app, which is compatible with most iOS and Android devices. Sole F80 Treadmill can easily be folded to conserve space.
- Matrix TF30 can help you save space without sacrificing the quality. This impressive model with 3.25 horsepower and a 55″ track is Matrix’s only home treadmill sized especially for not-so-tall runners and walkers. Their prices range from about $2,399 to $3,399 depending on console selection. The electronics and machine parts come under warranty for five years. This is one of the best folding treadmills for anyone seeking a high-quality indoor walk, and it’s also ideal for runners with smaller strides.
Best Treadmills for Running:
Whether you’re training for a big race or just maintaining your endurance, a treadmill can be an excellent workout partner. The best treadmills for Running have advanced shock absorption, spacious running areas and impressive incline/decline options to simulate training on real terrain. Runners need to set higher treadmill standards in order to get great workouts. The treadmills mentioned here are specifically designed for runners.
- Nordic Track Commercial 1750
- Horizon Elite T9
- Sole F80