Become A Blogger and Make Money At Home Free its very easy
If there’s something you’re passionate about, you can create a blog where you can
talk about it.
In order to do this well, you would need to be a good writer with the ability to make
people interested. You would also need to be able to post fairly regularly to a blog.
Blogs can be monetized in several ways. Just some ways are to have companies
pay you to post their advertisements (this is better for blogs with a lot of traffic), or
put Google AdSense on your blog. With this option, Google pays you every time
someone clicks on an advertisement.
In order for you to become a Blogger, here are some steps you can take:
● Choose a company to blog with. Two of the most popular ones are Blogger or
● Decide if you want a free account or if you would like to host the
blog on your own domain (if you bought a domain, your blog could
be like www.yourpassion.com, or a free account would look like
www.yourpassion.wordpress.com). Most people opt to buy a domain so
that their blog appears more professional. If you choose to do this, you’ll
need to sign up with a hosting company (I recommend HostGator– their
plans are as low as $4.95 a month), and then have your domain routed to
the hosting company. This may sound difficult but it’s actually very easy, and
HostGator’s customer support can help you with any questions.
● After your blog is set up, decorate it however you would like (WordPress calls
the blog skins “themes”, and Blogger calls them “templates”)
● Post news, lessons, stories, or anything relevant to your blog.
● Add content as frequently as possible so that you build up a regular
● Start advertising your site on social networks, amongst friends, or via other
traffic methods (you can outsource a lot of this to Fiverr.com if you don’t have
the time or know how).
How much can I make out of blogging?
● It can take some time to establish a blog, but the profit potentials can be quite
large. Some people report making in the millions of dollars from a blog. Your
earnings will vary based on traffic you get to the blog, how interesting your
content is, how often you post, and the types of advertisements you put on your blog……
thanks for reading article…..